Monday 12 March 2018

SHREYA Table FANs, Wall FANs, Pedestal FANs, Ceiling FANs including Battery 6V 4.5Ah



E-Post from Solar FANs, Natural Energy Transmit India. 

“Dear Friends,

I am delighted to have you on my Blogger Portal. I am a Manufacturer and Supplier of SOLAR FANs based in New Delhi. I am also Manufacture for many Multi National Companies, Governmental Organisations and State Governments relating to specification of Table FANs, Wall FANs, Pedestal FANs, Ceiling FANs including Battery 6V 4.5Ah 
I would be delighted to share opportunities with you.

Famous Philosopher Aristotle has said about friendship:

It is for Mutual Inspiration
It is for Mutual Pleasure
It is for Mutual Benefits

So let’s start our friendship for mutual benefit by sharing opportunities. 

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Ram Kumar Gupta 
bldcfan2015@gmail.com 
9891882432, 9871500245
www.netindiasol.weebly.com / www.netindiasolar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment